- Grantees of the "AGNES-Grant for Junior Researchers" at the Humboldt Colloquium 6 March 2014 in Nairobi/Kenia. more photos ...
- We grant more than 700 fellowships and awards to researchers from all over the world every year.
- No quotas: all that counts is the academic quality of our applicants.
- We sponsor people, not projects. The abilities and dedication of the individual are crucial to academic success.
- Humboldtian in focus: Turkish electrochemist describes Germany as the centre of the European research landscape. more ...
- Global Network: Over 26,000 Humboldtians in more than 130 countries – including 50 Nobel Laureates.
- Individual sponsorship and enduring contacts – trust and bonds for an entire lifetime.
- An international research destination: We connect top researchers and young talents with partners in Germany.
- We promote dialogue, cultural exchange and development through our international network.
Halleluja, Africa - The continent of booming churches
The Foundation maintains a network of more than 26,000 Humboldtians from all disciplines in over 130 countries worldwide. Search the Humboldt Network according to name, discipline, keyword and publication.
Publications by Humboldtians
Kristóf Nyíri: Zeit und Bild. Philosophische Studien zur Wirklichkeit des Werdens
Bielefeld: transcript Verlag, 2012