- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: März 2016
- Business address (at time of selection): Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru, India
- Current contact address: Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit, Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru, India
- Area of expertise: Polymer Materials
- Keywords: Nanoporosity, Luminescence, Polymer devices, Conjugated polymers, Molecular sensing
- Host: Prof. Dr. Ullrich Scherf (Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.