- Program: Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship (incl. JSPS and MOST)
- Selection date: June 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Max-Planck-Institut für Chemische Ökologie, Jena, Germany
- Current contact address: Abteilung Biochemie, Max-Planck-Institut für Chemische Ökologie, Jena, Germany
- Area of expertise: Biochemistry
- Keywords: Type-Two-Diabetes, Bioengineering, Secondary Metabolites,, Bioproducts, Plant Metabolism
- Host: Prof. Dr. Jörg Bohlmann (University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.