- Program: International Climate Protection Fellowship
- Selection date: September 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): Ministry of Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation, Singhaburbar, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Current contact address: Institute for Integrated Management of Material Fluxes and of Resources (UNU-FLORES), United Nations University, Dresden, Germany
- Area of expertise: Theory of Policy
- Keywords: water policies, Groundwater monitoring, participatory-oriented guidelines, policy recommendation towards groundwater governan
- Host: Dr. Serena Caucci (United Nations University, Dresden, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.