- Program: Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award
- Selection date: March 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Universidad de Concepcion, Chile
- Current contact address: Departamento de Astronomia, Universidad de Concepcion, Concepcion, Chile
- Area of expertise: Astrophysics and Astronomy
- Keywords: Magneto-hydrodynamics, Direct collapse, Dynamos, Formation of the first black holes, Formation of primordial stars
- Host: Prof. Dr. Ralf S. Klessen (Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.