- Program: Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award
- Selection date: March 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, United States of America
- Current contact address: Division of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Inorganic Molecular Chemistry
- Keywords: catalysis, electrochemistry, bioinorganic, inorganic/organometallic synthesis, energy conversion
- Host: Prof. Dr. Serena DeBeer (Max-Planck-Institut für Chemische Energiekonversion, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.