- Program: Konrad Adenauer Research Award
- Selection date: April 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Toronto, Canada
- Current contact address: Department of Chemistry, Lash Miller Chemical Laboratories, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Area of expertise: Organic Molecular Chemistry
- Keywords: peptides, synthetic methods, macrocycles, organoboron compounds, chemical biology
- Host: Prof. Dr. Peter Hans Seeberger (Max-Planck-Institut für Kolloid- und Grenzflächenforschung, Potsdam, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.