- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: July 2012
- Business address (at time of selection): Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain
- Current contact address: Departamento de Fisica Teorica de la Materia Condensada, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Area of expertise: Theoretical Chemistry: Electron Structure, Dynamics, Simulation
- Keywords: theoretical chemistry, biochemical reactions, quantum tunneling
- Host: Prof. Dr. Johannes Kästner (Universität Stuttgart, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.