- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: March 2008
- Business address (at time of selection): Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy
- Current contact address: Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut, India
- Area of expertise: Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Keywords: Energy harvesting, Photothermal, carbon dots, intersubband transitions, vacuum-Rabi oscillations
- Host: Prof. Dr. Alfred Leitenstorfer (Universität Konstanz, Germany), Prof. Dr. Rupert Huber (Universität Konstanz, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.