- Program: Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship (incl. JSPS and MOST)
- Selection date: June 2005
- Business address (at time of selection): Max-Planck-Institut für Biogeochemie, Jena, Germany
- Current contact address: Sektion 4.6: Geomorphologie, Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ, Potsdam, Germany
- Area of expertise: Geology
- Keywords: Organic Geochemistry, Palaeoclimate, biomarker, stable isotopes, water cycle
- Host: Prof. Dr. Stjepko Golubic (Boston University, United States of America), Prof. Dr. Julian P. Sachs (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, United States of America)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.