- Program: Georg Forster Research Fellowship
- Selection date: June 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales Bernardino Rivadavia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Current contact address: Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales Bernardino Rivadavia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Area of expertise: Animal Systematics and Morphology
- Keywords: Visual Ecology, Vertebrate Eye, Comparative Anatomy, Character evolution, Synapomorphies
- Host: Priv. Doz. Dr. Mark-Oliver Rödel (Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung (MfN), Berlin, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.