- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: July 1972
- Current contact address: School of Earth Sciences, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Australia
- Area of expertise: Geochemistry (Inorganic, Organic, Biological)
- Host: Prof. Dr. Karl Hans Wedepohl (Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany), Prof. Dr. G. Christian Amstutz (Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany), Dr. J. Lauterjung (Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.