- Humboldt Colloquium in Tel Aviv: Israeli and German researchers establish interdisciplinary networks. More ...
- Impressions of the Humboldt Colloquium 2016 in Tel Aviv, Israel. To the photo gallery...
- Support for threatened researchers: German Section of the Scholars at Risk Network founded. More ...
- We grant more than 800 fellowships and awards to researchers from all over the world every year.
- No quotas: all that counts is the academic quality of our applicants.
- We sponsor people, not projects. The abilities and dedication of the individual are crucial to academic success.
- Global Network: Over 27,000 Humboldtians in more than 140 countries – including 54 Nobel Laureates.
- Individual sponsorship and enduring contacts – trust and bonds for an entire lifetime.
- An international research destination: We connect top researchers and young talents with partners in Germany.
- We promote dialogue, cultural exchange and development through our international network.
Call for Nominations
Georg Forster Research Award
Internationally renowned academics from developing and transition countries of all disciplines can be nominated until 15 January. The award amount totals €60,000..
The Foundation maintains a network of more than 27,000 Humboldtians from all disciplines in over 140 countries worldwide. Search the Humboldt Network according to name, discipline, keyword and publication.
Publications by Humboldtians
Hirofumi Mikame: Psychische Perspektivität in der deutschen Sprache. Eine kognitiv-linguistische Untersuchung.
Hamburg: Buske Verlag, 2016