- Humboldt Kosmos: Current edition of Humboldt Kosmos magazine focuses on researchers at risk. more...
- We grant more than 800 fellowships and awards to researchers from all over the world every year.
- No quotas: all that counts is the academic quality of our applicants.
- We sponsor people, not projects. The abilities and dedication of the individual are crucial to academic success.
- Global Network: Over 28,000 Humboldtians in more than 140 countries – including 54 Nobel Laureates.
- Individual sponsorship and enduring contacts – trust and bonds for an entire lifetime.
- An international research destination: We connect top researchers and young talents with partners in Germany.
- We promote dialogue, cultural exchange and development through our international network.
Call for Applications
German Chancellor Fellowship
Humboldtians on the web
The Foundation maintains a network of more than 28,000 Humboldtians from all disciplines in over 140 countries worldwide. Search the Humboldt Network according to name, discipline, keyword and publication.
Publications by Humboldtians
Roger Benjamin and Cristina Ashjian: Kandinsky and Klee in Tunisia.
Oakland: University of California Press Books, 2015.