- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: May 2023
- Business address (at time of selection): Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States of America
- Current contact address: Department of Linguistics and Philosophy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States of America
- Area of expertise: General and Applied Linguistics, Typology, Non-European Languages
- Keywords: Causality, Nominal concord, Syntax-semantics interface, Strong islands, Temporal clauses
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.