- Program: Alexander von Humboldt Professorship
- Selection date: April 2023
- Business address (at time of selection): Arizona State University, Tempe (AZ), United States of America
- Current contact address: College of Global Futures, Arizona State University, Tempe (AZ), United States of America
- Area of expertise: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Policy, Agricultural Sociology
- Keywords: Transdisciplinary research, Sustainable governance, Sustainability science, Sustainable food economy, Sustainability education
- Host: Prof. Dr. Kerstin Krieglstein (Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.