- Program: Georg Forster Research Award
- Selection date: June 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Center for Development of Advanced Technologies (CDTA), Algiers, Algeria
- Current contact address: Department of Telecommunication, Center for Development of Advanced Technologies (CDTA), Algiers, Algeria
- Area of expertise: Communication and High-Frequency Technology, Theoretical Electrical Engineering
- Keywords: Wireless communications and designs, Biomedical applications, Propagation and channel characterization, Sensing applications, Body area networks
- Host: Prof. Dr. Björn Eskofier (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.