- Program: Georg Forster Research Fellowship Programme for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Selection date: October 2020
- Business address (at time of selection): Bogazici University (University of the Bosphorus), Bebek, Istanbul, Turkey
- Current contact address: Genome Biology, EMBL Heidelberg - European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany
- Area of expertise: Bioinformatics and Theoretical Biology
- Keywords: sequence-based predictive models, genomic language models, splicing, cancer, functional genetic variation
- Host: Prof. Dr. Oliver Stegle (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.