- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme
- Selection date: July 1985
- Current contact address: Department of Chemistry, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
- Area of expertise: Inorganic Molecular Chemistry
- Keywords: Inorganic chemistry, organometallic chemistry, coordination chemistry, metal carbonyls, olefins
- Host: Prof. Dr. Kurt Schaffner (Max-Planck-Institut für Chemische Energiekonversion, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany), Dr. Friedrich-Wilhelm Grevels (Max-Planck-Institut für Chemische Energiekonversion, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.