- Program: Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award
- Selection date: Oktober 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): University of California, Berkeley, United States of America
- Current contact address: Department of Molecular & Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Developmental Biology
- Keywords: Transcriptional regulation, Theoretical modeling, Physical biology, Drosophila melanogaster, Live imaging and quantitative microscopy
- Host: Dr. Eileen Eunice Furlong (European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) Heidelberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.