- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: July 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Peking University, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: School of Psychological and Cognitive Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Area of expertise: Biological Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Keywords: memory modulation, structure representation, sequential reactivation, grid-like representation, working memory
- Host: Prof. Dr. Christian Doeller (Max-Planck-Institut für Kognitions- und Neurowissenschaften, Leipzig, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.