- Program: Humboldt Research Award Programme
- Selection date: October 2010
- Business address (at time of selection): Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Argentina
- Current contact address: Department of Microbiology, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Rosario, Argentina
- Area of expertise: Metabolism, Biochemistry, and Genetics of Microorganisms
- Keywords: Signal transdurction, Lipid metabolism, Membrane proteins, Regulation
- Host: Dr. Teymuras Kurzchalia (Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Zellbiologie und Genetik, Dresden, Germany), Prof. Dr. Marino Zerial (Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Zellbiologie und Genetik, Dresden, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.