- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: November 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Current contact address: Animal Ecology and Physiology, Radboud University Nijmegen, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Area of expertise: Ecology and Biodiversity of Animals and Ecosystems, Organismic Interactions
- Keywords: traits, geographical range shifts, ectotherms, evolution, metabolic rate
- Host: Priv. Doz. Dr. Doris Abele (Alfred-Wegener-Institut für Polar- und Meeresforschung (AWI), Bremerhaven, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.