- Program: Georg Forster Research Fellowship Programme for Experienced Researchers
- Selection date: October 2016
- Business address (at time of selection): Benha University, Benha, Egypt
- Current contact address: Institut für Geowissenschaften, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Kiel, Germany
- Area of expertise: Geochemistry (Inorganic, Organic, Biological)
- Keywords: Mantle rocks, LA-ICP-MS, Geochemistry, High Siderophile elements, Gold ore genesis
- Host: Prof. Dr. Astrid Holzheid (Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.