- Program: Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award Programme
- Selection date: March 2015
- Business address (at time of selection): Rice University, Houston, United States of America
- Current contact address: Department of Chemistry, Rice University, Houston, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Chemical Solid State Research
- Keywords: chemistry of nanomaterials, synthesis of gold nanostructures, self-assembly, colloid chemistry, amphiphilic molecules
- Host: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Markus Antonietti (Max-Planck-Institut für Kolloid- und Grenzflächenforschung, Golm, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.