- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: Juli 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Higher School of Economics (State University), Moscow, Russian Federation
- Current contact address: Faculty of Humanities, Higher School of Economics (State University), Moscow, Russian Federation
- Area of expertise: General and Applied Linguistics, Typology, Non-European Languages
- Keywords: Uralic languages, Voice, Northern Khanty, Verb agreement, Morphosyntax
- Host: Prof. Dr. Beata Wagner-Nagy (Universität Hamburg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.