- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: July 2023
- Business address (at time of selection): Columbia University, New York, United States of America
- Current contact address: Goethe-Institut, Berlin, Germany
- Area of expertise: Astrophysics
- Keywords: magnetars, numerical relativity, neutron star winds, nuclear astrophysics, neutron star mergers
- Host: Prof. Dr. Daniel Siegel (Universität Greifswald, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.