- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme
- Selection date: March 1991
- Current contact address: Max-Planck-Institut für Chemie (Otto-Hahn-Institut), Mainz, Germany
- Area of expertise: Geochemistry (Inorganic, Organic, Biological)
- Keywords: Isotopes, Trace elements, Oceanic basalts, Marine sediments, Seawater
- Host: Prof. Dr. Albrecht W. Hofmann (Max-Planck-Institut für Chemie (Otto-Hahn-Institut), Mainz, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.