- Program: Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship (incl. JSPS and NSTC)
- Selection date: June 2023
- Business address (at time of selection): Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Current contact address: Nishina Center for Accelerator-Based Science, RIKEN, Wako, Japan
- Area of expertise: Nuclear Physics
- Keywords: Knockout reaction, ΛN – ΣN coupling, Hydrogen-5, Hypernuclei, Nuclear structure
- Host: Dr. Tomohiro Uesaka (RIKEN, Wako, Saitama, Japan)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.