- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: March 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- Current contact address: Department of Ophtalmology and Visual Science, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- Area of expertise: Developmental Biology
- Keywords: development, heterogeneity, midbrain astrocytes, midbrain dopaminergic neurons, Parkinson’s disease
- Host: Prof. Dr. Sandra Blaess (Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.