- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: March 1978
- Current contact address: Department of Cancer Prevention and Epidemiology, Marie Sklodowska-Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology, Warszawa, Poland
- Area of expertise: Public Health, Health Services Research and Social Medicine
- Keywords: Cancer, Epidemiology, Health in Eastern Europe, Tobacco control, Public health
- Host: Prof. Dr. Rudolf Dernick (Universität Hamburg, Germany), Prof. Dr. Gustav Wagner (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany), Prof. Dr. Jürgen Wahrendorf (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.