- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: July 2002
- Business address (at time of selection): Russian Academy of Sciences, Chernogolovka, Russian Federation
- Current contact address: L.D. Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Chernogolovka, Russian Federation
- Area of expertise: Analysis, Differential Equations
- Keywords: Bäcklund transformations, discrete equations, discrete geometry, integrability, quadrilateral lattices
- Host: Prof. Dr. Alexander Bobenko (Technische Universität Berlin, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.