- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: March 1985
- Business address (at time of selection): National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Current contact address: Department of Physics, National Technical University of Athens, Athens, Greece
- Area of expertise: Theoretical Physics
- Keywords: Reduction of couplings in GUTS and the MSSM, Supersymmetry, Noncommutative (Fuzzy) Gravity, Dimensional Reduction of Unified Theories, Finite Unification
- Host: Prof. Dr. Andrzej J. Buras (Max-Planck-Institut für Physik (Werner-Heisenberg-Institut), München, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.