- Program: Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship (incl. JSPS and NSTC)
- Selection date: June 2015
- Business address (at time of selection): Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
- Current contact address: Department of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Optics, Quantum Optics and Physics of Atoms, Molecules and Plasmas
- Keywords: solid state dynamics, nanoscale imaging, ultrafast spectroscopy, attosecond transient absorption, high harmonic generation
- Host: Prof. Dr. Stephen Robert Leone (University of California, Berkeley, United States of America), Prof. Daniel Neumark (University of California, Berkeley, United States of America)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.