- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: November 2014
- Business address (at time of selection): Technische Universität Wien, Austria
- Current contact address: Max-Planck-Institut für Festkörperforschung, Stuttgart, Germany
- Area of expertise: Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- Keywords: oxide heterostructure, correlation, spin orbit coupling, topological insulator, skyrmion
- Host: Prof. Dr. Giorgio Sangiovanni (Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Germany), Prof. Dr. Ralph Claessen (Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.