Extension of the research fellowship

Saturn-ähnliches Dekortationsbild


Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung
Abteilung Förderung und Netzwerk
Jean-Paul-Str. 12
53173 Bonn


If you would like to extend your research fellowship, please complete the following application form:

Online application

If you are a Humboldtian and would like to submit an application, please log in first. You will be given access to an online form which has been partially filled in with your personal details. You can then complete and submit this form.
In your personal area "My Humboldt" you can access and continue processing saved online applications at any time.

Please note

Applications for an extension in the context of JSPS or MOST (Taiwan) research fellowships must be submitted to the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) or the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Taiwan, directly.