- Program: Alexander von Humboldt Professorship
- Selection date: April 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Current contact address: Center for Regenerative Therapies Dresden (CRTD), Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, Germany
- Area of expertise: Developmental Biology
- Keywords: Spinal Cord Regeneration, Axon Growth, Imaging, Stem Cells, Regenerative Neurogenesis
- Host: Prof. Dr. Ursula M. Staudinger (Technische Universität Dresden, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.