- Program: Georg Forster Research Fellowship Programme
- Selection date: March 1999
- Current contact address: Faculty of Pharmacy and Biotechnology, German University in Cairo - GUC, Cairo, Egypt
- Area of expertise: Pharmacy
- Keywords: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Drug Design and Optimization, Medicinal Chemistry, Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors
- Host: Prof. Dr. Jochen Lehmann (Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany), Prof. Dr. Peter Gmeiner (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany), Prof. Dr. Rolf W. Hartmann (Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.