- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: November 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research, Den Burg, Netherlands
- Current contact address: NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research, Den Burg, Netherlands
- Area of expertise: Ecology and Biodiversity of Animals and Ecosystems, Organismic Interactions
- Keywords: eDNA vs eRNA, Biodiversity, Metabarcoding, Ecosystem restoration, Recolonization
- Host: Prof. Dr. Florian Leese (Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.