- Program: Alexander von Humboldt Professorship (Artificial Intelligence)
- Selection date: April 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): Duke University, Durham, NC, United States of America
- Current contact address: Department of Statistical Science, Duke University, Durham, NC, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Mathematical and Applied Statistics
- Keywords: probability metrics and distributions, genome-wide data set analysis, statistical learning theory, signaling networks in cancer genes, machine learning
- Host: Prof. Dr. Bernd Sturmfels (Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik in den Naturwissenschaften, Leipzig, Germany), Prof. Dr. med. Beate A. Schücking (Universität Leipzig, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.