- Program: Humboldt Research Award Programme
- Selection date: October 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
- Current contact address: Department Computational Molecular Biology, Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Genetik, Berlin, Germany
- Area of expertise: General Genetics, Functional Genome Research
- Keywords: Computational Biology, RNA Biology, RNA Localization, Chromatin Biology, Long Noncoding RNA
- Host: Prof. Dr. Martin Vingron (Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Genetik, Berlin, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.