- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: November 2017
- Business address (at time of selection): Queen's University of Belfast, United Kingdom
- Current contact address: School of Mathematics and Physics, Queen's University of Belfast, Belfast, United Kingdom
- Area of expertise: Atomic Physics, Molecular Physics, Laser Physics
- Keywords: High-LET, Dynamic response of the medium, Radiation chemistry, DNA damage, Ion beams
- Host: Prof. Dr. Andrey V. Solov'yov (Frankfurter Innovationszentrum Biotechnologie, Frankfurt am Main, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.