- Program: Humboldt Research Award
- Selection date: October 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Texas at Austin, United States of America
- Current contact address: Oden Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Biophysics
- Keywords: EInzelmolekül-Förster-Resonanzenergietransfer, Einzelmolekül-Kraftspektroskopie, Proteindynamik, theoretische Chemie, Chemische Reaktionsraten-Theorie
- Host: Prof. Dr. Jörg Enderlein (Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.