- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme
- Selection date: March 2005
- Business address (at time of selection): National Research Center, Dokki, Giza, Egypt
- Current contact address: Department of Inorganic Chemistry, National Research Center, Dokki, Giza, Egypt
- Area of expertise: Chemical Solid State Research
- Keywords: heavy metals, removal, waste water, functionalized materials
- Host: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang H. Höll (Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe (FZK), Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany), Dr. Detlef Schiel (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), Braunschweig, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.