- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: November 1987
- Current contact address: School of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Eric W. Medical Sciences Complex, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
- Area of expertise: Medical Microbiology, Mycology and Hygiene, Molecular Infection Biology
- Keywords: Food Hygiene , Veterinary Public Health
- Host: Prof. Dr. Klaus Peter Schaal (Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.