- Program: Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship (incl. JSPS and NSTC)
- Selection date: June 2023
- Business address (at time of selection): Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU), München, Germany
- Current contact address: Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Area of expertise: Biophysics
- Keywords: fluorescence microscopy, magnetic tweezer, mechano-regulation, adhesion G protein-coupled receptors, force and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Host: Prof. Dr. Jan Lipfert (Utrecht University, Netherlands)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.