- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: November 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Adelaide, Australia
- Current contact address: AG Malaria II, Bernhard-Nocht-Institut für Tropenmedizin (BNITM), Hamburg, Germany
- Area of expertise: Medical Microbiology, Mycology and Hygiene, Molecular Infection Biology
- Keywords: Malaria, Rhoptry, Invasion, Merozoite
- Host: Prof. Dr. Tim-Wolf Gilberger (Centre for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB), Hamburg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.