- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: July 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): Seoul National University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Current contact address: Research Institute of Basic Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Area of expertise: Biophysics
- Keywords: Membraneless organelles, RNA, Paraspeckle, Liquid-liquid phase separation, Single-molecule analysis
- Host: Dr. Olivier Duss (EMBL Heidelberg - European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.