- Program: Georg Forster Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: February 2014
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Current contact address: Institut für biologische Grenzflächen (IBG), Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT), Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany
- Area of expertise: Metabolism, Biochemistry, and Genetics of Microorganisms
- Keywords: Environment, Genomics, antibiotic resistance genes and plasmids, matagenomics, quantitative real time PCR
- Host: Dr. Jochen A. Müller (Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung - UFZ, Leipzig, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.