- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Experienced Researchers
- Selection date: November 2013
- Business address (at time of selection): Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: State Key Laboratory of Environmental Aquatic Quality, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Area of expertise: Microbial Ecology and Applied Microbiology
- Keywords: Anaerobic ammonium oxidation, Microbial nitrogen Cycle, Biogeochemistry, Global scale
- Host: Prof. Dr. Marcel Kuypers (Max-Planck-Institut für Marine Mikrobiologie, Bremen, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.