- Program: Georg Forster Research Fellowship
- Selection date: October 2022
- Business address (at time of selection): Comision Nacional de Energia Atomica, Bariloche, Argentina
- Current contact address: Institut für Experimentelle und Angewandte Physik, Universität Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
- Area of expertise: Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Keywords: Hybrid heteroestructures, Quantum Circuits, Josephson Effect, Proximity Effect, Spin-Orbit interaction
- Host: Prof. Dr. Christoph Strunk (Universität Regensburg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.