- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: July 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): Harvard University, Cambridge, United States of America
- Current contact address: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University, Cambridge, United States of America
- Area of expertise: Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- Keywords: electron-phonon interaction, electron transport, phonon drag, electron-defect interaction, Kondo physics
- Host: Prof. Dr. Claudia Draxl (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.