- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Selection date: July 2020
- Business address (at time of selection): Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Current contact address: Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Area of expertise: Particle Physics
- Keywords: Neutrinos, cosmology, Axions, Astroparticle theory, Beta decays
- Host: Dr. Werner Rodejohann (Max-Planck-Institut für Kernphysik, Heidelberg, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.