- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: November 2010
- Business address (at time of selection): Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, People's Republic of China
- Area of expertise: Statistical Physics, Soft Matter, Biological Physics, Nonlinear Dynamics
- Keywords: Kuramoto model, amplitude death, phase transition, nonlinear dynamics, synchronization
- Host: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Jürgen Kurths (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.