- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme for Postdocs
- Selection date: July 2021
- Business address (at time of selection): University of Toronto, Mississauga, Canada
- Current contact address: Department of Anthropology, University of Toronto, Mississauga, Canada
- Area of expertise: Ecology and Biodiversity of Animals and Ecosystems, Organismic Interactions
- Keywords: South Asia, Secondary animal product utilization, Complex Societies, Early domestication, Biogeochemistry
- Host: Dr. Thomas Larsen (Max-Planck-Institut für Menschheitsgeschichte, Jena, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.