- Program: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Selection date: March 2023
- Business address (at time of selection): Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Abakaliki, Nigeria
- Current contact address: Institut für Tierzucht und Tierhaltung, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Kiel, Germany
- Area of expertise: Animal Biochemistry and Physiology
- Keywords: chlorella salina algal, Rainbow trout, thermal stress, Climate change, alternative protein
- Host: Prof. Dr. Carsten Schulz (Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Germany)
Whether you are a newly selected fellow or award winner, a researcher currently receiving sponsorship or one of our alumni, you can search here for the names, disciplines and current residence of more than 30,000 Humboldt Foundation sponsorship recipients worldwide.